Spot market price for Russian M100 product opens week higher at an average of RUB 18,409 pmt
Wholesale spot market price for Russian fuel oil M100 (Mazut-100) between August 20 and August 24 rose by an average of RUB 197.0 week-on-week to RUB 18,409.0 per metric ton (pmt), the market specialist Kortes said.
The bunker indications for Russia's regional markets are as follows:North-West Federal District M100 fuel oil price remained flat at RUB 16,275.0 pmt;
- Central Federal District – the product price rose by RUB 177.0 to RUB 17,617.0 pmt;
- Volga Federal District – the price grew by 241.0 rubles to RUB 17,219.0 pmt;
- Southern Federal District – remained unchanged at RUB 18,250.0 pmt;
- Siberian Federal District – the price was up RUB 380.0 to RUB 20,730.0 pmt;
- Far Eastern Federal District – M100 price rose by 180.0 rubles to RUB 26,250.0 pmt.