Singapore will host 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference on 27-28 February 2019
27-28 February 2019, Singapore will host the 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference organized by ACI.
According to the organizers, the Conference will focus on the following questions:
- What’s next following Entry Into Force?
- When is the deadline to Comply with regulations?
- How to Plan BWMS integration & Prevent operational failures?
100+ Ballast water industry professionals will come together to unravel the international ballast regulation mesh, discuss successful system installations, share solution driven case studies to handle technical and operational failures and create resilient ballast water treatment strategies.
- Due to time implications and various regulation changes many questions are unanswered:
- How will type approval affect the deadlines for compliance?
- What current options are available for the ship-owners?
- How are suppliers going to guarantee the systems meet requirements for both IMO & UGSC?
All these questions would be answered at ACI’s 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference will provide essential, expert guidance to shipowner/operators on how to prepare for and manage the BWT Systems in terms of selection, installation and technical operations in accordance with the compliances. It would provide an ideal platform for industry leading researchers, technology developers, industrial players and supply chain partners to converge. Bringing the pioneers together the conference aims to promote the methodologies, exchange of ideas and the way forward to commercialisation.
Read more on the Events page >>>>