NCSP Group volumes for 11M 2016 up 5.3% to 134.7 mln t
NCSP Group reports that Group’s consolidated cargo turnover for January-November 2016 increased by 6 731 thousand tons or 5.3%
y-o-y, and reached 134 667 thousand tons.
Liquid cargo volumes for 11M 2016 increased by 5 354 thousand tons or 5.4% y-o-y, and totaled 104 518 thousand tons, of which:
- Crude oil totaled 74 848 thousand tons – up by 5 522 thousand tons or 8.0% y-o-y.
- Oil products comprised 28 872 thousand tons.
- UAN and seed oils totaled 644 and 153 thousand tons respectively.
At the same time transshipment of oil products surged by 639 thousand tons or 31.8% month-on-month in November compared to October 2016 and totaled 2 651 thousand tons. Transshipment of diesel at the port of Primorsk increased by 326 thousand tons or 40% month-on-month, and transshipment of fuel oil at the port of Novorossiysk increased by 291 thousand tons or 47.1% month on month.
Volumes of bulk cargo for 11M 2016 increased by 360 thousand tons or 3.2% y-o-y, and totaled 11 476 thousand tons, including:
- 5 743 thousand tons of grain, while year-on-year lag reduced to 2.3%, and November volumes increased 18.3% versus October 2016 reaching 919 thousand tons;
- 793 and 610 thousand tons of chemical cargo and sugar respectively;
- 2 723 thousand tons of iron ore growing by 765 thousand tons or 39.1% y-o-y;
- 1 608 thousand tons of coal, growing by 243 thousand tons or 17.8% y-o-y.
General cargo volumes in the reporting period totaled 13 859 thousand tons, up by 868 thousand tons or 6.7% y-o-y, of which volumes of ferrous metals and pig iron accounted for 11 911 thousand tons, growing 8.6% y-o-y.
Container volumes in January-November 2016 totaled 4 815 thousand tons or 436 thousand TEU, growing 3.2% y-o-y in tons and 2.4% y-o-y in TEU respectively.
NCSP Group is the largest port operator in Russia and the third largest in Europe by cargo turnover in 2015. NCSP Group is traded on Moscow Exchange (NMTP) and London Stock Exchange as GDRs (NCSP). NCSP Group volumes in 2015 totaled 139.7 million tons. Consolidated revenue to IFRS in 2015 totaled $877 million and EBITDA $657 million. NCSP Group consists of: PJSC Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, LLC Primorsk Trade Port, JSC Novorossiysk Grain Terminal, OJSC Novorossiysk Ship Repair Yard, JSC NCSP Fleet, JSC NLE, OJSC IPP, Baltic Stevedore Company LLC, and JSC SFP.